Monday, April 29, 2013

Laptop Lunches By BENTO-WARE

Knowing that in the fall my son is going to need a lunch system I decided to start researching them now and was pleased to find and purchase this Laptop Lunch System from Bento-ware.

I decided upon this system as it offered a way to keep his lunches contained and cool and it also had many green features. The company boasts:
  • Safe! NO lead, BPA, phthalates or PVC
  • Cost-effective - pays for itself in just 3 weeks
  • Reusable - lasts for years
  • Recycled & Recyclable
  • Easy to Clean
  • Waste-free
  • Food containers made in the USA Made in the USA
  • Also the containers and lids are all dishwasher safe and the containers (not lids) are also microwave safe. I was very happy with the quality of the product and many of the reviews said they have had these for several years and are still going. They are a bit more expensive that regular lunch systems, but if they last several years, I feel they are worth it, plus the knowledge that they are as safe as I can get also gives me peace of mind. So check these out of you are in the market for new lunch boxes!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment