Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nature's Promise Organic Foods

For those of you looking for Organic foods, but don't live close to a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods stores. Try your local Stop & Shop. They have their own brand of organic foods called Nature's Promise. They have recently expanded their brand to include many different items and some stores have now made an entire aisle dedicated to healthy, organic brands.
For a listing of items under this line click here http://www.stopandshop.com/our_stores/offerings/brands/index.htm?brnd=NATURE_PROMISE

We love their Organic Animal Crackers, Cheese Crackers, Pasta Sauces, Chicken Broth, Frozen Strawberries, Homestyle Frozen Waffles, Milks, Meats, Cheeses, Lemonade, and Black Beans- just to name a few.

Everything we have tried under this brand we like better than the non-organic version we had been eating before. I have even had people ask me what sauce I used in my ziti- because it tasted so good! Being a busy mom, I can't always do homemade everything so when I do buy ready made items I always try to get the best products for my kiddos and I know when I give them Nature's Promise items that they not only taste good, they are good for them! Nature's Promise items are cheaper than most other organic items found in your regular grocery store and because it is made by Stop and Shop they have these items on sale regularly. So if you haven't tried Nature's Promise brand I highly recommend you do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment