Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Simple Sugars


I recently ordered and received this wonderful product called Simple Sugars. Simple Sugars are all natural body scrubs made for people with sensitive skin that smell fantastic and make your skin feel great! It works by exfoliating and removing the dead skin while moisturizing the new skin. Use it at often as you like, it is safe enough for everyday use. They use only the highest quality ingredients, some of which are organic, with NO artificial preservatives. They offer facial scrubs, body scrubs and foot scrubs. I was sooo impressed with the results- it even cleared up my eczema on my hands!!! I ordered the strawberry and vanilla flavors, but there are plenty others to choose from. So if you are in the market for a new, all natural skin care product, check them out! (I have NOT been paid for this- just really like the product and thought I'd share).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment